If you're looking for a way to rule your runway and heat up your personal summer style, a blazer will do the trick. Designers are taking this tried-and-true classic business staple and transforming it into, a stylish must-have. Think, colorful, oversized, and chic. Whether you go for the monochromatic head-to-toe style or pop a blazer over your favorite pair of distressed jeans, go for it. The sky is the limit for taking a blazer to the next level and heating up your summer style. Here are some ways to wear a blazer in the summer.
- Colorful Suits, Suit You: After the long boring Covid years, it’s time to step out in show-stopping color. Blazers and coordinating slacks in a variety of bright, cheerful colors are all the rage right now. They offer an on-trend edgy style that just might not be appropriate in the office. Team a monochromatic suit with a barely-there cropped top or sheer tank. Showing a little or a lot of skin is in.
- Dress A Blazer Down: Even the most upscale designed blazer looks cool when worn with a pair of ripped cut-off jeans. Short shorts and miniskirts are perfect worn with a longer oversized blazer creating a, “who wears short shorts", vibe to embrace.
- Elevate a Dress: Pop a light linen blazer over a little black t-shirt dress, a flirty colorful flowing flock, or any dress for that matter, and instantly elevate your feminine style. This look works it at the office, lunch with the girls, or a night out with your better half.
- Blazer + Denim = Dynamite: A blazer worn with denim jeans is the summer 2022 dynamic duo. Whether you team a classic blazer with a pair of your favorite skinny jeans or a newer higher-waisted trending mom style, it is a look that is always dynamite. Pop on a colorful cropped top or graphic t-shirt, and you're ready for anything that comes your way.
- Athleisure Chic: Comfort is always in style, especially when you take your cozy sweatpants from the bedroom to the ballroom, well any room. Transform a comfy athleisure set from casual to chic by popping on an unstructured blazer. Complete the look with platform sneakers and oversized shades to make rolling out of bed look and feel better and cooler than ever.
- Class Things Up with Skirt of Any Length: Bring out your feminine side by pairing a midi or maxi skirt with a classic blazer. This is a subtly sexy look especially when you team it up with a pair of strappy sandals or over-the-knee boots. Big, oversized hooped earrings will create the finishing touch.
- Cool And Collarless: Miniskirts, short shorts, tank tops, and crops are shining the spotlight on our skin. Blazers are hopping on the skin is in trend and going collarless. Collarless necklines beautifully frame your face while keeping you looking and feeling cool.
- Belted and Beautiful: Belt your blazer and show off your beautiful curves. Whether you use a wide belt with a metal buckle or a thinner sash, a cinched waistline is a summer sizzler.